Join experts from Microsoft®, Nexus Strategy and External IT in a lively dialogue on building the future financial services firm using compliant cloud technologies and Office 365.Technology is increasingly becoming the main driver of enhanced practice management and how firms are able to differentiate themselves. Building a firm that’s going to thrive in the future means taking advantage of significant technological innovations available today.
What you will learn:
- The difference between compliant and regular Cloud platforms
- How External IT + Office 365 is changing the way people work, share and communicate
- The benefits of cloud vs in-house for RIAs, Broker-Dealers and Asset Managers
- How a cloud solution is supported – locally and remotely
Who should Attend at RIAs and Broker-Dealers:
- CEOs thinking about positioning their firms for growth
- CCOs concerned with meeting the changing compliance requirements of the SEC
- CTOs and COOs looking for a technology refresh
- Advisors considering breaking away who are seeking a single solution for all their technology needs
|Tim Welsh, CEO and Founder of Nexus Strategy||Jason Perlow, Partner Technology Strategist at Microsoft, Sr. Technology Editor at ZD Net||Justin Kapahi, Technical Director Financial Services Practice External IT|
Date: Tuesday, August 18, 2015
Time: 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 1 hour.
Host: External IT